MCC is a copyright licensing agreements created by Milowork.
The following is translated text of MCC 0.96 draft:
A, B, and C meaning numbers from 0 to 3. The letters have the following meanings:
- A : non-commercial and free. You can't put a 0 there.
- B : non-commercial but paid to provide; non-commercial publicity.
- C : any commercial activity.
The meanings of the Numbers are as follows:
- 0: no authorization.
- 1: reproduced as is.
- 2: re-creation without reference to the original works is allowed.
- 3: free reproduction, adaptation and secondary creation are allowed.
The above way of use shall be signed and continue to comply with the MCC agreement. for the original reprint, the number shall not be changed.
For secondary authoring, the MCC protocol number can be changed at will (first digit can't be 0), as long as the material in the original work is not cited.
If there is one material quoted from an original MCC work, the number remains the same as the original MCC work;
If there is multiple material quoted from original MCC works, the number is the bitwise and of these works. The rules are as follows:
MCC works are prohibited from these usage:
- Adult content, political and religious sensitivity
- Malicious attacks on others (including groups)
- Violation of laws, regulations or public order and good customs of mainland China or Japan
- Maliciously impersonate, insult, or distort the original work
- Other circumstances expressly prohibited by the author
See Chinese version.